Harmony True Low Air Loss – Group 2
- Additional Literature
• Feature filled True Low Air Loss System for microclimate and patient comfort.
• Easy-to-use, intuitive 1300 LPM Blower System with Pulsation and Alternating Pressure for the prevention and treatment of all stages of pressure ulcers.
• Comfort setting control based on patient’s weight for optimal comfort and therapy.
• Seat Inflation feature for added support in the Fowler position.
• Fully inflates in under two minutes with Autofirm feature.
• Digital micro-processing continuously monitors pressure for optimal therapeutic pressure redistribution.
• Visual and audio low pressure, power failure and system failure alarms.
• 2″ foam base included for power outage protection.
• Silver Stretch Cover: permanent silver-ion kills 99.5% of germs; fluid resistant, vapor permeable, soft and supple.
• Cable Management: 5 side mattress loops keep cables off the floor.
• Five minute panel lockout feature protects from unintentional setting changes.
• Handy, durable carrying bag included with each system.