Med-Aire Plus – Group 2
- Additional Literature
• This combination therapy system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration.
• Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term care, or acute care setting.
• Cell-on-cell design of 8″ deep air cells prevents “bottoming out” and also provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection.
• Advanced Clinical and Care Giver Features: Auto-Firm, Seat Inflate, auto-recovery, microprocessing feedback, lock-out, and more!
• Digital pump allows for customization to individual patients’ comfort and safety needs, and will auto return to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for >2 hours.
• Deluxe 4-way stretch cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered.
• Each one of the 20, 8″ deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced.
• Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort.
• 3 diagnostic alarms tell you whether a problem is with the mattress or the pump for more efficient servicing.
• CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.
• EZ Lock/Quick Release Tubing connector.