PMR is one of the first durable medical equipment companies to provide negative pressure wound therapy in the US. We have over 10 years of experience providing and supporting negative pressure wound therapy in the home. PMR provides NPWT in our service areas by offering the state-of-the-art Genadyne system.
Genadyne’s XLR8 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System offers continuous and variable pressure levels.
- Lightweight – 585 grams or 1.3 pounds.
- Suction Capacity – 4.0 liters per minute.
- Whisper Quiet Operation – allows patients to get better quality sleep.
- 12 Hour Lithium Battery with 3 hours to Fully Charged – easy to manage, minimal interruptions to care.
- Supports Multiple Languages – clinical staff, patients and caregivers can understand the functions of the pump.
- 5 Advanced Alert Notifications:
- Canister Full
- Low Battery
- Critical Battery
- Easy and intuitive programming and maintenance
- Clear and Visible Display – Pressure, System & Battery Status
- Simple, Lockable Controls – guarantees no unwanted interference with patient’s care